Ordinary: Bishop Joseph Wert, S.J.
Vicar general: Fr. Andrew Ferko
Chancellor: Fr. Sergey Davydov
ul. Gorkogo 94, 630099 Novosibirsk, Russia
(383) 218 12 04
(383) 218 14 30
(383) 218 11 53
Mo-Fr: 9 a.m. -1 p.m.; 2 p.m. -6 p.m.; Sa-Su — closed
The Roman Catholic Diocese of Transfiguration at Novosibirsk (Latin: Dioecesis Neosiberiana Transfigurationis) is a diocese located in the city of Novosibirsk in the Ecclesiastical province of Mother of God at Moscow in Russia.
The diocese is divided into 70 parishes grouped into 6 deaneries. There are 38 total priests in the Diocese (19 diocesan priests most of whom are external priests («fidei donum») and 19 religious priests), 1 permanent deacon, 57 female religious (nuns and sisters), and 2 seminarians. The Catholic population is about 512,000 out of a total population of 25,600,000 (2.0% of the population) .
- Central (Novosibirsk Oblast)
- Ural (Sverdlovsk Oblast, Chelyabinsk Oblast)
- West Siberian (Tyumen Oblast (including Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug and Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug), Kurgan Oblast)
- Omsk (Omsk Oblast)
- East (Tomsk Oblast, Kemerovo Oblast)
- Altai (Altai Krai, Altai Republic)
- December 1, 1921: Established as Apostolic Vicariate of Siberia from the Metropolitan Archdiocese of Mohilev
- April 13, 1991: Demoted as Apostolic Administration of Siberia
- May 18, 1999: Renamed as Apostolic Administration of Western Siberia
- February 11, 2002: Promoted as Diocese of Transfiguration at Novosibirsk